A perfect healthy dessert snack made completely nut free suitable in school lunches too!
Ingredients: 2 Cups old fashioned Oats 2X Bananas Ripe mashed 2 Large Eggs 1 teaspoon Baking Powder 1⁄4 cups brown sugar 2 Tbsp Flaxseed 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon 1⁄2 teaspoon seasalt 3⁄4 cup Milk
- Preheat Oven 160’C and spray muffin pan with spray oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together (oats, baking powder, brown sugar, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt) – whisk together.
- On a separate bowl, mash Bananas and add eggs, beat for 1 min then add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on each muffin opening using a tablespoon.
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes – check center if baked through.